Cubewing Systems is a privately owned company founded in 1987. You can find out more about us below and you can contact us anytime by simply filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Company Registration Number: 2125403
V.A.T. Number: 467 4604 26
Head Office/Sales: 01322 423500
45 Ingress Park Avenue
Kent DA9 9GN
We have several showrooms in Central London. Visits are by appointment, please visit our showroom page for more information.
We started life with a personal commitment from the directors to offer the right product to our clients whilst offering excellent value for money, and to complete contracts, big and small, within budget and on time.
Whether you are looking for furniture for your home office or for a multi-national blue chip company, we will always endeavour to meet your needs with the personal touch.
At Cubewing, we are completely independent and are specialists within the market. We believe in not simply selling you a desk or a chair, but in listening to your needs and offering advice based on many years of experience within the industry. Our large buying power means that we can command high levels of discount from the manufacturers, enabling us to offer extremely competitive prices. Our portfolio is built around products that “win” orders; they are reliable, efficient and attractive, and yet still affordable.
We can help you make the best use of your space and offer a free 2D and 3D CAD design service from our experienced designers. We also have showrooms available where our products may be viewed.
Whatever your requirements may be, we have the solutions for you.
Some of our clients:
- Westminster City Council – Conference seating for the Council Leader’s offices
- The Algerian Embassy – Traditional executive suite for the Defence Attache and new furniture for the general offices and meeting areas
- Manhattan Software Group – New bench desking and storage for 80 people
- Pro-Legal – New bench desking for 56 people for their prestigious new offices at Bank Street, Canary Wharf
- Commonwealth Games England – New desking, seating and conference room furniture
- RAF Lossiemouth – Bespoke reception counter
- ISIS Education & Travel – Bench desking and seating for 60 people and training room furniture
- Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House) – Executive and general desking, conference and meeting room furniture and library furniture
- Mako Global – Bench desking, storage and seating over two floors
- Rainmaker Consulting – Bench desks, storage, seating and conference furniture for 56 staff for Central London offices
- Lyle and Scott – Bench desks, storage and seating for 55 staff in their new Central London ofices
- The French Embassy – Executive and Clerical desking, seating and storage
- The High Commission of Canada – New furniture for the Immigration and Alberta departments, including desking, seating, conference room furniture and break-out furniture
- The High Commission of India – Executive suites for the Naval Attache and the Audit Office, along with bulk storage system for the Accounts and Administration Departments
- London Mining Company – Reception and meeting furniture.
- University of Westminster – Bespoke boardoom table, storage/presentation system and chairs
- VanCleef & Arpels – Executive suites for the directors.
- The Society of Maritime Industries – Staff seating.
- Global DataCenter Management – Total refurbishment for over 100 staff.
- Barclays Private Bank – Executive suites for the directors.
- Guy’s Hospital – Seating for visitor areas and research/training facilities.
- HM Naval Base Devonport – Front reception area.
- London and Quadrant Housing Trust – Supplying in excess of 1000 desks over ten years.
Search Our Site